- Another way to arrange for coaching is to simply go to PayPal.com and input my personal email address (email@example.com) and then pay the amount.
- Then use the following coaching rates: 1-month = $150; 2-months = $290; 3-months = $420; 4-months = $540; 5-months = $650; 6-months = $750.
- If you want work out an arrangement for me to coach you longer than 6-months, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- The longer your commitment the lower your average fee will be!
- Note there are no sign-up fees; this reduces your cost considerably compared to other coaching services.
- Personal Coaching provides you with an evaluation of past training that you have performed; a monthly training schedule to follow; a weekly or bi-weekly email communications and feedback, whichever your prefer; adjustment to your training schedule once per month, if you need it; opportunities for you to ask questions about how to race or train more effectively; and up to 1 hour of phone conversation per month.
- The fee pays for up to 4-hours of time spent per month on all of the above services. For runners or coaches who seek extra communication time to learn, a rate of $50 per hour is assessed. Note: I will inform you, if the amount of time needed to answer your questions will exceed the 4-hour limit, so that you can make a choice about whether or not you want to pay the extra time.
- If you want me to lecture at your training clinic, club or business, the rate is $250 per hour. Travel, hotel, and food costs will also be charged. Just email for requests and we can work out the details to our mutual satisfaction. Email: email@example.com
- If you want me to attend your running race(s) and coach you in-person, send an email to me to check for availability. Generally I will travel only once per month, since I have a family that needs me, and I need them back. The cost for being in-person to coach you at races is $250 per day, in addition to travel, hotel, and food cost, which you will cover. Email for availability at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the race is local and I can drive there within an hour, the only charge is mileage (55 cents per mile each way - to and from) and a flat-rate of $150 per day.
- If you want me to coach your workouts, then the rate is $50 per hour, plus 55 cents per mile to and from my home. This assumes that I coach you locally (within 30 minutes drive of my home).
- If you want me to coach you in-person and you are located outside of my local area, contact me via email and we can work out the details. I've done this before, when I traveled via plane to a runner's home-town and worked with them in-person on the finer details of running and training, such as running technique, technical drills, and cadence; course selection for workouts; how to measure and define training quality in terms of pace, perceived exertion, lactate accumulation; physiology of training and technical terminology; specific systems applications and adjustments that go outside of the conventional or traditional methods; and how to train other runners.
- If you are a coach and want me to design the training schedule for your team; I am glad to do this. I've done this for collegiate coaches, high school coaches, and even Olympic development coaches. Think of the fee you pay as an investment. If you are willing to pay money for your national federation training clinics, which are not personalized, then why not pay for my professional coaching services to help your team reach a higher level of excellence. On several occasions, I've worked with coaches who have the highest level of national certification, such as Level 3 for USATF, and they say that what I provide goes above and beyond what they learned at the certification clinics. If you want to understand your profession more, learn how to think about training and coaching athletes differently and better, then invest the time and money with me and you'll discover that it's a whole lot of fun to be more knowledgeable and more capable of producing champions.
Personal coaching is all about you! Everything is designed to prepare you to run your best. A very detailed training plan will be designed for you, as you prepare for races. Many nuances can exist for a runner, and if you are not a plain-Jane or average-Joe person, meaning you have a busy life, have unique needs, have talents that you don't understand or know how to use effectively, a personal training plan may elevate your performance to a higher level and bring more enjoyment to your running and racing.
A personal coaching training plan starts with considering your history. I ask that you share your background in running and athletics, so that I can design an optimal training plan for you. I will send you an Excel training log, which serves as a means of communicating about your training. I'll input your training workouts and easy filler runs mileage or kilometers to the days of your log, and you input your comments about how the training went for you. You attach your log to your weekly or bi-weekly updates that you send to me, and I'll read through your log and look for patterns of performance, areas to work on, and I'll offer strategies to improve your progress or racing performances.
What if you have a setback, such as catching a bad cold? I will adjust your training and offer you tips about how to manage the cold, yet stay as fit as possible. What if you want to maximize your racing skills? I will teach you how to race more effectively. Do you know the best ways to fuel and hydrate during a race? I will teach you? Do you want to learn how to race more effectively on the track, which requires a lot of skill? I will teach you effective strategies that you can use to defeat your opponents.
Note, if you want to work out a different payment arrangements, feel free to ask me.
My email: email@example.com
My PayPal email for payment is firstname.lastname@example.org